Friday, May 18, 2007

Firenze=Paradiso




So I am in Florence now and I cannot believe how right Stu was about this place. It is without a doubt the most beautiful city I have ever seen. We just finished what we swear will be our only day of shopping. Spent some time on the Ponte Vecchio and some other interesting little shops. Mom, if you are reading this tell Dad that yes, my money is holding up. So far, so good. I went to Dante's house today. That was exciting for me. I have been taking lots and lots of pictures. The sad thing is that most of our pictures only have 4 of us in them because someone has to play photographer for us each time. We should have hired a photographer to follow us around because we really are having such a wonderful time here. I am so glad that we have four days in Florence because it is allowing us to relax a little more than we did in Rome. It is also great to have a room to ourselves. We actually have two rooms because they are each only for three people. I am rooming with Lisa and Chelsea, while Kitty and Gabby are just down the hall from us. The view from our room is really nice and the people who own the hotel are very sweet. I am looking forward to three more nights here and then it is on to Greece!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL VERY VERY VERY MUCH and I will keep you updated whenever I can! Ciao!

No comments: