Sunday, May 27, 2007

Heading home in less than 12 hours...


Not a lot of time left here in Europe. We are getting ready to go to dinner and then we are going to hang out with the cool hostel people for a little while, but we will be sleeping early tonight. We have to leave our hostel at 4am to get to the airport in time for our flights home. I am going to be really tired when I get home, but I am excited to see everyone and tell you all about the incredible trip this has been. I am bringing prizes!!! I think if I was leaving Europe from Italy I would be crying about it, but Athens wasn't my favorite. The Parthenon was really neat to see, but I am ready to leave Greece. I am happy to be coming home though, Mom. And I cannot wait to see you guys! I love you all very very much. I will call you all tomorrow during my trek homeward to the States!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed that you updated your blog while you were in Europe. It sounds like you really did enjoy the trip and i'm so glad! Just wish we could've had more time there together. Miss you!