Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Chapter 5: Reflections on the Past... and the Future

How about those sweet chapters on Europe!? That was an exciting time! I can't believe I did all of that nor can I believe the amount fun that I had over there- it should really be illegal to have that much fun. We officially took the greatest trip of all time. Now I am home for the summer before grad school starts in August. I gotta say I am really excited about these upcoming semesters, but it is nice to be home for awhile now just hanging out with the family and Stu-Man. I know this last year in Gainesville is going to be incredible... and then I will be a high school teacher. As long as I have been planning it, it's still weird/exciting/crazy to think that it will be happening so soon... So here's a preview.

Student: (hand raised) Ms. Edmonds?
Me: yes, Sean.
Student: Can I have a hall pass?
Me: I'm sure you "can." And yes, you MAY.

1 comment:

Om Grown Woman said...

you are gonna be the best teacher ever...love you!